Italian 2nd Assistant Camera working in London and Rome. Experienced in Digital and trained for 16 & 35mm Film. Software and Electronics background which allows for an efficient problem-solving approach regarding all sorts of devices used on set. Being organized and a clear communicator are key traits that help Indro manage the camera department and run the job smoothly.
TV Commercials / Branded Content
|Date||Prod Co / Agency||Brand / Title||Type||Director||Producer||DOP||Role|
Features & TV Drama
|Date||Prod Co||Prod Co / Agency||Artist / Title||Director||Producer||DOP||Role|
Countries Worked in
- Italian - fluent
- Spanish - Basic
- University - BA Film & TV Production
- Highschool - Software and Telecommunication Course
- NFTS "16 & 35mm Film Camera Familiarisation"
- Manuel Claro "Cinematography Workshop"
- London Film Academy "Cinematography: Shooting and Lighting for Film & Digital"
- Final Cut Pro - Basic
- AVID - Basic
- Premier Pro - Basic
- After Effects - Basic
- Photoshop - Basic
- Programming - C++/C#/Python
- PCB Repair
- Cable making (SDI/Power/Motor control...)
- App programming (Ex. RED Run-Stop/Remote Control APP)
- SLR & Digital Lens Repair
- Interest in Optics Collimation and Centering.
- Valid driving license
- Passed APA Covid Assessment