Doug is skilled in finding original, striking and specific images/footage for your brief. From scouring the internet to photoshopping images from magazines, he is constantly unearthing new sources of inspiration.
He has over five year’s experience as a researcher and treatment writer, he also has extensive experience researching for mood/pitch films.
TV Commercials / Branded Content
|Date||Prod Co / Agency||Brand / Title||Type||Director||Producer||Role|
Countries Worked in
- Chinese - basic
- MA Distinction Advanced Theatre Practice Central School of Speech & Drama 2018
- BA First Class Honours Contemporary Media Practice University of Westminster 2010
- GCSES 3 As 3 Bs 3 Cs
Genres Worked in
- Premier Pro - Basic
- After Effects - Basic
- Photoshop - Advanced
- InDesign - Advanced
- Keynote - advanced
- QLab - advanced
- I am a talented Video Designer for Theatre & Live Art.
- Nominated for Anthony Minghella Award for Best UK Short Film 2012
- Nominated for an Off West End Award for Best Video Design 2019.