I have over 10 years worth of experience in the fashion and advertising industry as a trusted image curator and advisor. Available to work as creative consultant alongside research & treatment design.
I typically work directly with creatives, I have produced treatments which have secured and developed jobs for brands such as – Audi, Stella McCartney, Meta, Diesel, Hugo Boss, Selfridges, Bacardi, Netflix, H&M, Urban Outfitters, UEFA and others.
I have a diverse reference library and interests across art, music, sport, history, mythology, philosophy and visual culture and bring something original to the briefs that I work on. I am an Associate Lecturer at the London College of Fashion.
TV Commercials / Branded Content
|Prod Co / Agency||Brand / Title||Type||Director||Role|
|Prod Co / Agency||Brand / Title||Photographer||Role|
|Prod Co / Agency||Role|
- 2020-21 City & Islington College: Access to History (History
- Sociology and International Relations) 2006-2008 Ravensbourne: BA Hons Fashion Promotion and Communication
Genres Worked in
- Food & Drink
- Final Cut Pro - Basic
- Premier Pro - Basic
- After Effects - Basic
- Photoshop - Intermediate
- InDesign - Intermediate
- Keynote - Intermediate
- Microsoft Office - Intermediate
- Wordpress - Intermediate
- Garageband - Intermediate
- Consultancy for fashion brands
- History & Subcultures Musician with recording skills
- Football & Sports knowledge Oral presentations and pitches
- Artist crits and tutorials